Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I thought I would jump on the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" bandwaggon and share all the things that I am loving this week!

I am so in love with this candle!  It just smells like fall to me, and I am ready to take the kids to the pumpkin patch and get the house decorated for Halloween!

I am in love with  this color (Sherwin William' Quietude) on my bedroom walls!  The painter came last Wednesday and painted three rooms in one day - and this is by far my favorite. My room feels cozy and cottage-y and it is fabulous!

 This bag is amazing!  On Saturday my mom watched the kids so Brian and I could have a whole day together for our fifth anniversary, and I was so excited not to have a diaper bag.  This bag held everything I needed, including candy for the movies!

My Erin Condren Life Planner!  I ordered mine a few months ago (I put my order in the day her systems were hacked - augh), and it is amazing!  I realized when I was putting all my dates for October in that something was "off," and then I realized it was because I had an October 2012 calender where the 2011 one belonged.  I emailed the company and they overnighted me a new calender to insert. 
And finally, my Thirty-One Thermal Tote is on my love list!  It keeps everything cool, and is so perfect for picnics and toting snacks and drinks places. Especially if it's my snack or drink week at baseball or soccer!  If you're thinking that a thermal tote looks pretty cool, well, you're totally right!  And you should definitely check back tomorrow (hint, hint) to find out how you could WIN one!

4 comments:

  1. I just painted my bedroom a color similar to that-I love it! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for fall candles! love them! and I really like that color. it's perfect for a bedroom :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE fall candles! I'm such a fan of all of the scents they have out right now! Hope you have a great Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great fall candle!

    ReplyDelete