Friday, September 16, 2011

Reese's Birthday Party Links!




So I got most of my ideas for Reese's birthday party from Pinterest.  There were so many great ideas that I would have used if I'd had the party here, but there was no reason to go completely crazy since we weren't having the party at home!

I did use a few of the ideas, though, so I thought I would share the links!

I made these cupcakes for the party!  I used a recipe that I found here, and then just used store bought frosting and obviously, some oreos.  I think adding a pink ribbon would be cute, but I found pink cupcake liners at Wal Mart and used those to "Minnie-fy" the cupcakes!
Source: etsy.com via Brittney on Pinterest

I thought this invitation was precious, so I ordered it in pink!  It was so easy, too!  She created it and then emailed me the file so that I could have it printed (or print it myself).  Super cute!

I used this "idea" for favors, and then went in a little bit of a different direction.  I used the clear cello bags and then filled them up with small paints, granola bars, fruit snacks and silly bands.  To be honest - I hate party favors.  They're always full of little choking hazards and junk.  I usually sneak them away and throw the stuff out before the kids get attached to a bouncy ball or something.  Can't all moms just make a pact to stop giving stuff out?!
Source: etsy.com via Brittney on Pinterest
 
And last but not least, her shirt.  I just absolutely LOVE it!  It looks great on her, and it came really quickly! 
 
I am really looking forward to planning Hudson's birthday party!  I think that I know what the theme is, but I guess I need to run it by Daddy (although I doubt that he'll have a problem with it)!

1 comment: