Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Funnies from the Kids

Just a few random tidbits from the kids (mainly take from Facebook status updates):

Wyatt: "Mommy, when I grow up I'm going to be a hockey player, and then I'm going to go to the Arctic to save the Snow Leopards in the off season."

Me: "Wow buddy. What about paleontology?"
Wyatt: "Mom, I'm going to take my team with me. Cryolophosaurus lived in the Arctic."

"Did Hudson just shout 'murderer'?" 

- Signs your two year old watches too much Lion King

Brian: "Reese, you're beautiful, do you know that?" 

Reese: "Okaaaaaaaay. Can I have some Skittles?"

Wyatt said he wants to be President when he grows up. But he also wants them to sing "Oh I just can't wait to be king" at his inauguration.


"Reese, please stop jumping."

"I'm not jumping. I'm doing grande jete's."

"Mommy, why did George Washington Carver cut down his dad's cherry tree for peanuts?"


Conversation with Wyatt about Abraham Lincoln:

Wyatt: "When Abraham Lincoln was President was there a war?"
Me: "Yes. The states in the South, like Virginia, and North Carolina, and Georgia, fought the Northern states. You know, New York and Pennsylvania."
Wyatt: "Soooo why couldn't the Giants and the Falcons just play football?"

Wyatt: "Mommy, don't worry, I took care of this. I told Reesie that next time she needs to think before she acts."




No comments:

Post a Comment