Sunday, August 21, 2016

Finley's School Year Wrap Up

Finley's first year of preschool went so well.  She started the year in the 2 day 3's class, and finished the year going 5 days a week.  There were grumpy, tired moments in the afternoons while she got accustomed to having less down time at home, but she did really well.  She never asked to stay home from school, and she really loved going everyday and seeing her friends and teachers.

When she made the switch to 5 days, she stayed with her teacher and was in two "classes."  That meant she had lots of friends between the T/Th group and the M/W/F class!
She was definitely well behaved at school and was an eager helper.  She's not quite as interested in mastering her letters as the other three were at 3, but she's getting there.  She definitely has her "how to behave in a classroom" manners down.  And she practices them at home.
And here she is on her last day!  I can't believe how fast that year went by!  But I think I said that for all of them at this age.  And now we're done with 3 year old preschool for all 4.  I'll say it again: I jsut can't believe it!


And now everyone has a book signed by their teachers and special people in the school.  I guess I came across this idea on Pinterest when Wyatt was in his first year of school and it's proven to be a great idea.  I love reading their notes from their teachers each year.

And now that school is all wrapped up, maybe I'll move onto our actual summer before school starts in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment