Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hudson's School Year Wrap Up

Huddy Buddy is all finished with Pre-K!  He had such a fantastic final year of preschool.  When he started the year he knew all of his letters and sounds, and he was a beginning reader, but he flourished this year. 


His teacher gave him the time to get acclimated to Pre-K, and waited until he really had an interest in reading before she gave him a book.  That was all that it took.  Once he started reading, he didn't want to sopo!

I feel so lucky that I was able to work at his school for the last few months of the year!  I knew beforehand that he had a great group of friends, but being able to see them together all of the time was the best.  I know that he is going to miss his buddies in Kindergarten!  Fortunately he will still see them at his extended day Kindergarten, and at baseball!

And now this little fella is Kindergartner!  I can't believe it!













No comments:

Post a Comment