Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Part 1: Coloring Eggs

On Friday when Brian was sick I had the genius idea to let the kids dye eggs.  All 4 of them were awake, so it was definitely a little nerve racking, but still fun!  We didn't dye eggs last year, so the last time we did it was two years ago!

Reesie was very excited to make a purple egg and a pink egg.  Do you like all of her artwork in the background?  Always coloring, this one :)
 The boys were ready to get messy. 
No, I'm not kidding.  They actually wanted to get messy.  Fortunately that didn't happen!
These three keep me on my toes.  They have moments where they get along perfectly, but they also pair up against each other sometimes.  Yes, even that adorable one in the middle!
He just woke up from his nap.  I love his cute little smile.  He is the sweetest.
They each dyed 4 eggs.  Hudson was obsessed with green, while Wyatt took over every other color.  Except pink and purple of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment