Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wyatt's Pumpkin Patch Parade

Wyatt's parade was originally supposed to be on Tuesday, but they had to move a lot of things around to accommodate the schedule changes.  His was actually moved to the day after Halloween!
 
He did a great job singing his Halloween songs!
My favorite was about three pumpkins, and the final one was becoming pumpkin pie!
He is so stinking cute, mixed with a dash of troublemaker, and a little bit of silly! 
The storm trooper marching in his parade!

I can't believe that this was his final pumpkin patch parade, but I feel like I'm going to say that about his Christmas program and his Spring Program, too.  The fact that he is growing up is getting a little difficult for me to cope with.

We went back to his classroom to hang out for a bit.  It was nice because I was able to put faces to names in terms of who he plays with.  Right now I know that his two buddies in class are Jacob and Alex, and I was finally able to see them.  Of course, there are only 4 boys in his class, so he had to make friends with somebody!  Ha!  Fortunately they get all get along well!

No comments:

Post a Comment