Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Project 365: Week 22

Every time I'm almost caught up, I accidentally take a blogging break!  I promise I'm taking pictures every day (seriously, check out my Instagram feed if you aren't already), but sometimes blogging just seems to require so much effort!

Tuesday, May 28
This guy is the messiest eater ever.  I don't help myself by giving him pizza before we have places to be, but he definitely needed a bath after this!
 Wednesday, May 29
Wyatt found Brian's baseball hats from high school, and he told me that he is going to play for the same team.  While we are very close to Brian's old high school, we aren't in district, so he won't be going there.  Sorry to let you down, bud.  Your future high school has still produced one major leaguer!
 Thursday, May 30
This is Hudson on the naughty step.  Or as I like to call, his second home.  This child.  My sweet little boy has been taken over by a terrible two'er.  At first he wasn't thrilled about the naughty step, but now?  Now he puts himself on the step.  He hits someone and then stomps off and says, "I'm going to the naughty step!"  And the timer?  I don't even have to set it for two minutes.  I tell him not to get off if he isn't ready to say he's sorry.  So he will sit there for 10 minutes because he's not ready to apologize.  Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.
 Friday, May 31
I love these girls, and they adore each other!  My little strawberry blonde, blue-eyed girl, and her dark haired, brown-eyed little sister!
 Saturday, June 1
This little girl is an eating machine!  We're ready to start her on more "solid" foods.  She's getting so big!
 Sunday, June 2
Best friends.  If Wyatt had to pick his favorite sibling, she would win hands down.  And I'm pretty sure it's a mutual admiration society!
 Monday, June 3
Wyatt and Reese both brought home new readers!  I'm so happy with their progress this year, and I can't believe that Wyatt is going to be an official "kinder-graduate" tomorrow.
 And one more for good measure: After Wyatt's baseball game last Friday we took the kids to Skinny Dip for frozen yogurt. Brian's job definitely limits our time with him during the summer, but we try to make the best of what we have!  I love this picture of the big kids with their Daddy, even if it's a little blurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment