Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend Canon Edition

I left the camera with Brian on Saturday while he was pulling Sports Dad duties.  Of course, his Sports Dad duties mostly include Coach Dad duties, so all he got were some soccer pictures!

Wyatt had his first soccer "tournament" on Saturday, which meant three games played at 10, 11 and 12.  Wyatt missed the game at 10 because of baseball, but he was there for the final two games.

As usual, Wyatt doesn't hesitate to get in there and get the ball.
Since I missed the games, I was happy when his coach emailed the team yesterday and included the line, "Wyatt missed the first game, but showed up to help us win the last two."  I think Brian said he scored two goals in the second game and one in the third?
The Coach of one of the other teams was super sweet to remember that it was Mother's Day weekend, and he brought roses for the kids to give their moms.  I'm sad I missed it, but I know this sweet boy was excited to give it to me.

One of our missions on Sunday was to find a good swing set.  We have been dragging our heels for what feels like forever to find one that will make everyone happy.  I just want one from Sam's Club! We drove down to the North Carolina line to look at one that Brian wants (it's a freaking castle.  For my yard.  Just, no.), and then we stopped at a nearby park with some slushes from Sonic.

I love these 4 little ones.  I am so grateful that I get to be their Mama.

I love Wyatt and Finley's expressions.  I have no idea what was going on with Mr. H. Ha!



Blurry one of this girl.  But what else can I expect when she just wanted to go as high as she could on the swings?



After our fun morning at the park we went to get our pool from Target and then All Star practice for Wyatt. Such a fun, laid back Mother's Day that I got to spend with my favorites!  


No comments:

Post a Comment