Saturday, September 12, 2009

Potty Training!

For the last few days we've been attempting to potty train Wyatt. While he has not actually peed in the potty yet, he has pooped in it! I prompted him because I was sitting next to him on the couch and kind of picked up that he had started, so we ran to the bathroom where he promptly eliminated it into the toilet!

For that little "deposit," he was rewarded with the prize of being able to dump it into the toilet and flush it all by himself. On top of that exciting time, he also got 3 M&M's!

This whole process is killing me! I'm not even that convinced that it's going to make my life easier. Now, on top of the haslle of going out with two kids, I'm going to have to stop, do something with Reese, and then take Wyatt to the bathroom. Other Moms - how do you take one kid to the bathroom when you have multiple kids? I can't just leave Reese in the middle of a store! Right now we're still wearing diapers when we venture out, but I don't know how this works. Any advice would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Mendee told me that they helped her train the twins at the daycare, but I don't think that their method will work for you. They just stopped putting diapers on them and let them mess up their clothes - UGH! I'd just take Reese with you. I'm glad that you are trying. I'll follow up when I'm there.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete