Saturday, November 7, 2009

Catch Up!

We finally got the laptop back last night! I was probably too excited to see it, but it is what it is. Fortunately our hard drive wasn't replaced so nothing was lost.

This week has been a little crazy for us. We close on the house next Monday, and our goal is to be out by Saturday (or at least have everything moved by then). We've had a POD since Tuesday and we've been slowly filling it up. I've been packing boxes for week, so it's nice to finally have a place to put them. Thanks to my sister I've been able to get a lot done over the last two days. Yesterday she came over so I could put stuff in boxes and today she came over so we could unload the garage. We didn't finish it, but we got a lot done. Most of our furniture still needs to be loaded, but there's so much we can't do until we're ready to move out.

We haven't heard anything about the house we put an offer in for (because it's a short sale), so we're moving in with Brian's parents next week. The house we're hoping to get needs work anyway, so we weren't counting on moving right in. It's just kind of stressful because we know we need to go look at more houses, but there just isn't time this week!

I'm hoping to get some pictures of the kids uploaded tomorrow (if you're really lucky I'll show you Wyatt's new dancing moves), but frankly, I'm too tired to deal with it tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hな人妻たちの社交場、割り切った付き合いも当然OK!欲求不満のエロ人妻たちを好みに合わせてご紹介します。即会い、幼な妻、セレブ、熟女、SM妻、秘密、以上6つのジャンルから遊んでみたい女性を選んでください

    ReplyDelete