Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Shopping!

On Saturday we decided to take the kids to Toys R Us so we could finish up their Christmas lists. Everyone had so much fun (okay, not me. Toys R Us makes me want to pull my own hair out. I was good for the first hour. Around the hour and a half mark my head started pounding...). Wyatt really loved looking at all the toys, and Reese did too. We walked out with a lot of good ideas for Christmas for both kids!


Wyatt and Daddy were trying to decide which Diego toy they thought would be the most fun to play with!

Reesie really loved this Jeep!

But she's a little too little for it!

Pressing the candles on a birthday cake toy. She really loved this thing...for about 2 minutes!
Checking out another Diego toy. They love all Diego's cool gadgets!


No comments:

Post a Comment