Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Super Cute Christmas Pictures

While we were on vacation we stayed at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, which is just amazing. We stayed there in 2007, and we knew that it was going to be beautifully decorated for Christmas. I brought the kids Christmas pajamas (which I will wrap and they will open on Christmas Eve) and wanted to get their pictures taken in front of the HUGE tree in the lobby. I figured that we could just take the pictures on our own, but when we checked in I noticed that they had a Photo Pass station set up. On our last night at the hotel we took the kids down for these pictures:

My parents took the kids to Build A Bear earlier this month to make Rudolph and Clarice. They both just LOVE their reindeer and sleep with them every night.




I couldn't find a lay out that would showcase all the pictures the way I wanted them to, so I just ended up going with the pictures on the card, but I LOVE these!


No comments:

Post a Comment