Friday, May 1, 2015

Reesie Plays Ball

Reese is playing her final season of t-ball this spring.  Tear :(! 

She says she is debating between baseball and softball in the fall, but I have a feeling she's going to pick softball so she doesn't have to be around "dosksting" boys (that's how she's been spelling disgusting, and I think it's adorable).  I can't believe that she's only been playing for a year!


 She obviously takes her at bats very seriously, and she has been slamming the ball to the outfield.  It's funny to hear the reaction from the other team when she gets up and hits it so far!



We tried to convince her to play soccer with Hudson this spring, but she said that she is DONE with soccer.  She seemed to enjoy it when she played, but now says that she is only interested in baseball and basketball!  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Baseball and basktetball! That's what I fantasize that my six month old daughter will get into. But only time will tell!
    Go Reesie go!

    ReplyDelete