Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Little Addict...

So I would never want to be away from my baby, but I think she needs to go to rehab.
*My Mommy tried to make me go to rehab, but I said "wah, wah, wah."*
She's addicted to these:
Gerber Puffs.
Now, Wyatt loved them...but Reese is obsessed with them. She practically hyperventilates when she sees them. I bought some more today and she started jumping in the cart and smiling and wriggling her fingers. I think its withdrawal. I bet this is exactly what Gerber had in mind when they created this product...
Although, if I'm being honest...I've totally switched to the Target brand. They're like 60 cents cheaper and they taste just as good. And yes, I've tried them. Because I think they're a delicious (and pretty light on the calories) snack too.

No comments:

Post a Comment