Sunday, May 3, 2009

We Have a Crawler!

Reese started crawling forward today! She's been going backwards for about a week now, but she made her first successful forward crawl this afternoon. We were in Wyatt's room after he woke up from his nap, and she started inching towards one of his books. Once we were downstairs, she was on the move. At this point she's very interested in cords, so I'm thinking I'll be re-baby proofing the house soon. Once Wyatt got to a certain age, I just figured it was better for me to teach him not to touch things than it was to keep everything put away (I want my house to look nice, and he should have some sense of self control). I mean, I don't let him go romping through the poisonous cleaning cabinet - that one is locked - and I'm not letting him stick his fingers in sockets - those are covered - but I still have picture frames and the laptop down at his level. So I guess I'll be getting everything situated for the Little Miss to keep safe. I'll be posting some video of her first crawl later!

No comments:

Post a Comment