Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's All About the Experience

We watch Christmas Vacation about a million times from Thanksgiving to Christmas, and Brian quotes it almost daily.  On Monday night we decided to go pick out our Christmas tree, and he actually looked at me and asked if I wanted to just go pick one up from The Home Depot, or if I would rather go to a local farm to pick one out.  Seriously!  The family Christmas tree is all about the experience!

It was a pretty cold night, so I took out Finley's reindeer hat (I know she looks adorable, and well, I had a rough day) to keep her little head warm while we searched!  I ordered her hat from my friend Genevieve's etsy shop.  I love it!  It is so stinking adorable.

 
Here is a collection of pictures from our tree search.  Chasing four kids around the farm was interesting.  Especially since my better half decided to let Hudson loose - it was a little crazy to say the least!

After we got our tree we decided to take the kids to a house that goes ALL OUT with their Christmas lights.  We discovered it when we moved 3 years ago, and it's a "must see" for sure.  I can't even tell you the number of inflatables these people have, and the lights are insane.  They also have an FM radio station set up and the lights are synced to the music.

And while "Gangnam Style" isn't necessarily a Christmas song, I guess it was just too popular to pass up!

Our Christmas tree on top of the van.  I'm not going to lie - I was too exhausted to do anything with it that night.  I spent all day Sunday putting up our 12 foot tree, and there was no way I was going to spend the night wrapping lights around this tree!
 
And just because it's awesome - check out Wyatt's new shirt! I bought it on zulily a few weeks ago (well, this one, and one for Hudson, and one for Brian) and it cracks me up!  Ha! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment