Sunday, July 25, 2010

Almost 2!

We gave Reese her "My Pal Violet" dog last week. We bought it (and gave it to her) at Christmas, but we were in toy overload and didn't open up much since we were about to move. Anyway, she's pretty much in love right now. She loves to cuddle her.

And stretch out with her.
And have a sticky chocolate face with her.
Basically, she loves Violet.
Because she also loves "puwple." Purple and pink are her two favorite colors.
She is talking up a storm right now. She basically uses complete sentences (or desperately tries to) and asks why all the time. Wyatt did not start with the why's until he was older, and actually understood the answer. She asks why just for fun and it goes on and on and on and on.

I can't believe that she is going to be 2 in one month! Sometimes she still seems so little, but I'm constantly reminded that she is learning more and getting bigger every day! I think in comparison to Wyatt she will always be little, but once Baby Boy gets here in October/November she'll seem huge.
She's become a swimming fanatic and she's a lot braver than her brother. She jumps in off the side and has climbed up on the diving board twice before chickening out. She's becoming way more independent and wants to do everything by herself. Buckling anything, trying to get dressed, cleaning up, you name it, she wants to do it herself. A lot of it is watching what her brother does, but I think she's also got quite an independent streak.
She loves to take care of her babies, and I know that she will be a great big sister. She asks to kiss my belly everyday!
I guess I need to start planning a birthday party know. Yikesabee.

No comments:

Post a Comment