Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter 2011!

So, I know I'm over a week late on this, but I've been so busy!  Last week I decided to really crack down on Reese's potty training "efforts," with a lot of success actually, and we also had a little guy who was getting two new teeth!  Needless to say, I was constantly making trips to the bathroom or filling up juice and water cups, and the whole time I was holding Hudson.  It was an adventure to be sure!

Anyway, we had a great Easter with WONDERFUL weather.  It was a gorgeous day!

Easter baskets.  The kids made the bunnies at Build a Bear with my parents a few weeks ago, so they were just decoration.
And now we know why he wanted to put that Spider Man egg on his gum so badly!

He is too cute for words.  I love him to bits!
Getting ready for their Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard!

Running around looking for eggs!
Trying to get them out of the trees!
After our egg hunt and Easter baskets we went to my parents' house for brunch and more Easter fun!

Wyatt and Bella hunting for eggs!

Hudson and Didi
Swinging!  Wyatt and Reese have really taken to swinging a lot this week!
Hudson passed out and was getting super hot while he was being held, so we made a little blanket bed for him.  Bella decided to keep watch!
After brunch at my parents' house we went to Brian's parents' house for lunch and another egg hunt!
Wyatt swinging
Playing baseball!
More swinging!
Hudson loved this fire truck at Mimi and Baba's house.  In fact, all the grand kids have loved it!

Enjoying a cupcake

A little more Hudson!


No comments:

Post a Comment