Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ten Months Old!

Reese is 10 months old today! She is such a big girl now, learning new things and constantly playing and crawling around. One of her favorite things to do is to crawl to the playroom and play by herself. When Wyatt was this age we had to gate him in there, but Reese treasures her alone time.

She has mastered creeping along the couch, and she's mastered sitting down from standing. She can walk behind her baby stroller and push it. She even does a pretty good job standing up by herself! No walking though. Yesterday was the first time she took a two and a half hour nap in her crib. She was doing a great job sleeping at night, but lately she's been waking up earlier and earlier. I tried to let her cry it out two nights ago, but it didn't work. She's got teeth pushing through right now, and I can tell that's really bothering her. But I'm determined to get through this phase this weekend!

I thought maybe she was getting cold in the middle of the night, so I gave her a blanket for the first time last night. It is earlier than we gave Wyatt his "boo" to sleep with at night, but I think our kids are polar opposites in terms of body temperature. Wyatt gets hot like Brian, and Reese gets cold like me :). It didn't help though. She was up early today too.

She's eating a lot of table food: Cheerios, cut up bananas, peas, puffs. I'm still giving her the stage 3 food, but she will eat anything and everything!


Here is she is today on her 10 month birthday!
Looking out the window
Hi Mommy!
I'm not really sure...
Crawling!

No comments:

Post a Comment