Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Afternoon at the Park

It was sooooooooooooo hot today, but I decided to take the kids to the park. Wyatt's been a little rambunctious the last few days, and I know that it's best for his energy level to get him outside, even it's just for even 10 minutes. He loves to run outside and I can totally tell a difference in his attitude when he gets some outside time.

Once the kids woke up from their naps we slathered on the sun screen and headed to the park. Wyatt had a great time running around and playing. He's definitely becoming more independent on the playground. Reese had a great time as usual, but she stayed in the shade!

We all went to the Home Depot tonight to get new shrubbery for front yard. I think we got enough to fill it up (the people who lived here before had a lot of stuff going on and created a pretty large bed, but it was out of the control after they left), but we'll probably need to fill in a few bare spots here and there. I guess we'll have to see! I meant to take some "before" pictures, but I never got around to it, so you'll just have to settle for "after" once everything is done!





No comments:

Post a Comment