Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!


Linking up with Michelle again to share some fun pins from this week!


I love, love, love this!  We have a Pottery Barn front door organization system, but I think that as the kids multiply and get bigger, this would be awesome in our hallway that leads to the garage!


I think this would be amazing in our house.  My parents had the Desiderata up in our house growing up, and I can't tell you how many times I looked at that (I apparently unknowingly memorized it), or how many times even now where a line or two will pop in my head at the right time!  I think this would be great with the little ones running around!

I think these paint colors are amazing!


   I am in love with these stripes - but I don't know that I could pull it off!  I'm thinking about trying though!



Gorgeous!  I have no idea what I'm doing in the garden, but I'm hoping to learn!


Since I'm pregnant and all, I'm avoiding all the cute outfits that are getting posted (although I have added a few fun things to my maternity wardrobe!), and I'm focusing on easy hair!  This is adorable.  I love braids!

Source: target.com via Brittney on Pinterest

This dress is one of my summer finds!  I don't really "do" shorts, but I love to wear casual dresses in the summer.  Last year I had a dress similar to this in about 4 colors, because the v-neck made it super easy to feed Hudson.  I just got two yesterday, and I'm officially ready for summer!

Speaking of summer....

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors! And that dress is adorable, I too wear mostly dresses and skirts in the spring and summer. I think that I may need that sign for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUMMERTIME! The only thing I hate is the heat! Kinda stupid huh? I love that striped wall too!

    ReplyDelete