Monday, October 19, 2009

Technical Difficulties....

Our computer is currently being tended to by the wonderful Geeks at Best Buy. Fortunately we got a three year service warranty when we bought the computer 2 years ago, so we don't have to pay for it :)! We could tell that a quick downward spiral was on the horizon, so we bought an external hard drive and backed up all of our pictures a few weeks ago (talk about major meltdown). We weren't able to back up the last few weeks of pictures or all of our music, but everything else from the last 5 years was saved!

Anywho, tonight I am able to use the computer because my sister let me borrow her laptop out of the goodness of her heart so we could look at new houses online. I don't know when I'll be able to update again (okay, I'll probably do another one before she takes it back tomorrow), but I just wanted to let my few readers know I haven't disappeared or been kidnapped. I've just lost my lifeline until the Geeks give it back in 7-20 business days or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment