Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Hey Bloggers! Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers! Just follow this link to sign up for the promotion!

I looked through this year's Christmas Card collection and picked out three of my favorites...


But I am not even close to being ready to order them! We're taking the kids to get their pictures taken this week, and we're getting ready to go on vacay, so I might hold off until then to order them. I think I'll make my final decision once I find the pictures I want to use of the kids and plug them into each different design!


I LOVE Shutterfly. If you haven't used them before, I think they're great! I used them for a photo book for Brian (a really great book of pictures of Noelle), Reese's birthday party invitations, Christmas cards, and a calender that I gave my parents and brothers and sisters for Christmas last year (their are a TON of us and it make it easy to remember birthdays and anniversaries). Everything we've gotten has been great quality and I'm hoping to make a photo book for each kid for each year of their lives - but that seems like a big task, so who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment