Friday, November 12, 2010

Coming Home (Part Two)!

After we left the hospital we drove home and stopped at Walgreens to have my prescriptions filled. We got there 10 minutes before they closed and and they kindly filled them for me while Hudson and I waited in the car. Thank freakin' goodness. I would have died if I didn't have something to take at home that night (and that's probably actually the truth).

When we pulled up in the driveway these two little critters came running out of the house (the kids, not our dads).
We're home! (And I only look 5 months pregnant. Sweet.)
Daddy walked Hudson in the house for his first trip inside.
And then we handed him over to the wolves.
They are both actually really good and gentle with him (Wyatt more than Reese).
She just looks at him and says, "Look at Baby Hudson! He's so cute! And tiny! So tiny and cute!"
Wyatt is basically in love with his little brother. He loves to hold him, and washes his hands about 27 million times a day just in case he actually gets a shot to hold him. Holding Hudson is a new part of his before bed routine. He constantly says, "I love my little brother!"
Things are definitely taking on a sort of "normal" feeling now. Hudson has just been the most easy going little guy (and he sleeps a lot). Brian has been home all week, so that's made it pretty easy on my recovery. I am really starting to feel a lot better! The kids are completely interested in breast feeding, which is kind of weird, but at least they're asking good questions. Last night in the car Wyatt told me that Hudson drinks all the milk and then I just fill up with more like a cow. Sweet.


1 comment:

  1. Look at all the beautiful hair! Congrats to your little family!

    ReplyDelete