Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Rest of the Living Museum

After we checked out the dinosaurs, we headed out to the rest of the museum.  The kids all love animals (although Reese is not as enthusiastic as her brothers), so they had a great time.

They all thought this turtle was cute, and Wyatt climbed right in.
And then he climbed on top!

I'm going to preface this by telling you that all three of my children are crazy.  That's the only way to explain the fact that they all touched this snake.
The big one.
b
The little one.
And my middle one.  She was last.  But she was brave!
My husband suggested that we go walk the nature trail.  My husband also contributed the genes that inspired my children to touch a snake.  It was a crazy idea.  It was hot.  And I was tired.  And I was probably 25 steps behind the kids and Brian the entire time.  But they had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment