Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kids Playing

I haven't done a whole lot of blogging this week because I've been desperately trying to catch up on baby books and finish pregnancy journals. Everything is up to date in terms of writing, but there are a lot pictures that I need to develop for them and I'm trying to get them all picked out. I also have a lot to do to get ready for our Super Bowl Party tomorrow night, so this will be brief.

Wyatt's new favorite place to hide out and play Peek A Boo is Reese's overturned exersaucer. He also has a new obsession with singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." He even shouts "One, Two, Three" before I sing "strikes you're out, at the old ballgame."

Reese has been protesting day time sleeping this week, but she still lets me work out (down 5 pounds!) so it's fine with me. She doesn't even get grumpy! It's so funny when she laughs out loud at her Daddy too! She thinks he is so funny!

Here are some pictures...

Hiding in the exersaucer
Peek A Boo!
I went out to dinner with my old slumlord (we lived in the hood) Meredith on Thursday and when I came home this is what I found!
Reese playing! Minnie is never very far away!
I LOVE this smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment