Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Aforementioned Art Project

Thanks to that little French Canadian kid Caillou Wyatt's pretty in to Valentine's Day. Caillou made Valentines for his friends in playschool, so Wyatt's been talking about "Vawentimes." He was so excited when he got his very first Valentine from Great Grandma!
Here are some pictures from yesterday's Valentine's Day art project

Wyatt made this one himself. He crumpled up the heart (I think he was going for a 3D effect).
Here's the heart project we borrowed from the O'Laughlin clan. Wyatt helped me name grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts and dogs. I took him at his word (which is why Piper's says "Baby Purpy). Then I threw in a few of my own :).


2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love how "The Park" and "Fire Truck" got in there. :)

    Yours is definitely neater than ours - very nice! Extra points for penmanship. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I'll be sure to tell Baby Purpy and Colin you thought of them.

    ReplyDelete