Friday, February 13, 2009

Where Does He Get This Stuff?

So this morning Brian calls me at work to tell me about something Wyatt did this morning. For awhile now he's been climbing on his bookshelf to reach the switch to turn the light on in his playroom. He doesn't do it much, but when he wants the light on or off, he definitely takes care of it himself. (For the record, his bookshelf is about a foot and a half off the ground, I'm not letting him climb Mount Everest or anything).

This morning Wyatt wanted the light on. Instead of standing on the bookshelf to get to it, he walked around the room until he found his soft Yankees bat. He picked it up, walked over to the switch and used the bat to push the switch up to turn the light on. How enterprising!

Alright, enough blogging, my little growler is sitting next to me growling and squealing for me to come play with her. I've never heard a little baby growl like this before!

No comments:

Post a Comment