Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Six Months Old!

My precious little baby girl is six months old today! I can't believe how quickly it all seems to be passing by. She's learned to do so much in the last month. Smiles from her are regular, and I can't tell you how happy they make me. She recognizes her name now and she saves her biggest smiles for when she hears "Reese! Reesie Piecey!" She's now sitting up all by herself, laughing out loud when we tickle her tummy, and she's moved up a size in diapers. That's right, she's wearing size 3 Cruisers now. She's huge!



Tonight Reese will try baby cereal for the very first time. I've also made her half birthday cake so we celebrate her first half birthday (she's not going to eat any)! As much as I hate (hate, hate hate) how big she's getting, I'm also really looking forward to the milestones that will come over the next few months. Her first teeth (mainly because I want her pain to stop), crawling, her first steps, and her first words (Wyatt's first word was "Mama" at 6 months, 1 week) are all going to be so special. Just thinking about how big she's getting makes me want another little baby, but I'm in no rush. I want to be able to enjoy every moment with my little girl!





Today was the first monthly birthday that I was working. That means that I did not get to take her picture at 10:07 am today :(! I took some as soon as I got home...here she is!







"Hey Mommy, wanna come play?"
















No comments:

Post a Comment