Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wyatt's New "Hideout"

The other night we were (get ready for this, because it's shocking) shopping at Target, and we found this new play hut for Wyatt on sale for $4.80. Typically I wouldn't buy something so atrocious, but Wyatt was really excited to get it and have a "hideout."

As soon as we walked in the door Wyatt started the "Please put my hideout together Daddy, please!" So while the kids and I ate dinner Brian put the little tent together. While we sat at the table eating Wyatt looked at me and said "O.N.G. Mommy, I got a hideout. O.N.G." Which I assumed meant "O.M.G." and that I say that too much. I eliminated "like" from my vocabulary and replaced it with something way more mature!

Both of the kids love this play tent. Wyatt immediately asked for his light saber and started to pretend that he was a jedi. Reese just enjoyed the opportunity to get to play with her brother and his new toy.







No comments:

Post a Comment