Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hudson's Two Month Well Baby Check Up!

Hi my name is Hudson, and this is my super serious look.
Today was Hudson's two month check up with Dr. Jones. I left the two big kids at my mom's house and then picked Brian up and we went off to the doctor. We actually got to the doctor's office about 10 minutes before our appointment, and then we waited. And waited. And waited. It was Dr. Jones turn to do rounds at the hospital this morning and apparently there were about a bazillion babies born yesterday. So we got to wait for that! Fortunately Hudson was a perfect baby in the waiting room!

Hudson's stats at today's appointment were:
Weight: 12 pounds, 8 ounces (59th percentile)
Height: 22.5 inches (17th percentile - yikes!)
Head circumference: 15.75 (35th percentile)

Here are his two week stats


And here are Wyatt and Reese's two months stats


It's funny that Hudson is the same height and has the same head size as Reese at two months!


We talked to Dr. Jones about Hudson's cradle cap - which is ridiculous. Poor guy has a terribly dry, flaky scalp underneath that head of hair. Looks like he'll be getting some dandruff shampoo a couple times a week until it's gone! Hudson also had to get three shots today, and he was quite the trooper! I also have to give him Vitamin D supplements, which I've never done with the other two, but I guess these things change all the time. By the time his exam started he was screaming because he was so tired, and I finally got him quiet and asleep and then he had to get the shots! Poor little guy. He has basically slept constantly since we got home this afternoon!

He's been a little cranky (gassy) the last few days and I had a few things I desperately needed to get done around the house - so this was our solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment