Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rockabye Baby

Hudson has been sleeping in his swing pretty much constantly since we were in Disney World. I know it's crazy, but with an almost 4 year old who thinks waking up before 6 is a great way to start the day, his cold and our desire to have some time to ourselves after the kids go to sleep - that's just the way it's worked out.

Tonight I decided to start him on his bedtime routine. He stayed awake from 4:30 to 6 and was already showing that he was pretty tired, so I bathed him, swaddled him, fed him and laid him down in his bassinet. He was out.

More iPhone pics

He woke up a couple times crying, but once I gave him his pacifier he went back to sleep. The true test is going to be what happens when he wakes up in the middle of the night. That's probably the most difficult time for me because I really want to sleep, and he's not always happy to be going in the bassinet, so we'll see. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment