Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Interview with Wyatt

I published the Interview with Reese last week, and now it's Wyatt's turn.  He is not as interested in answering my questions, but what can I say - he's a boy!  I don't have much to add on to his because I think he answered them  pretty honestly - ha!  Some of his answers have changed since last summer, but a lot have stayed the same! 


What is your name?  Wyatt
How old are you? 5
What is your favorite color?  Blue
Who is your best friend?  Hunter and Evan and Derek
What is your favorite animal?  Baby rhinos, baby giraffes, baby elephants - but not poachers.  I hate poachers.  Oh, and dinosaurs and snakes.
What do you want to be when you grow-up? A paleontologist.  But I can still live at home right? (Yes.  He also wants me to bring him a peanut butter and jelly to work every day.)
What is your favorite Movie? I don't like movies very much (LIES - he loves The Lion King.)
What is your favorite book? How Babe Ruth saved Baseball (he checked this out at the library last summer!)
What makes you happy? Going to the zoo, going to Busch Gardens, going to Disney World
What makes you sad? When Reese hits me. (Then maybe you should leave her alone  Cough, cough!)
What is your favorite food to eat? Mac & Cheese
What is your favorite Snack? Cheetos
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Storm Trooper Night (apparently this is Halloween)
What is your least favorite food? Broccoli
What is your favorite song to sing?  The Admirals Favorite Song (We Are Young by Fun - the team sang it at the Calder Cup parade)
What games do you like to play? Baseball, hockey, basketball, golf, soccer and football
What are your favorite sports teams? Yankees, Lakers, Dolphins and Packers.
Who is your favorite baseball player? Derek Jeter and Curtis Granderson.  And you know that I like A-Rod even though you think he's yucky. (Seriously, I've done everything possible to make him think that A-Rod is terrible.  He has a mind of his own, apparently.)
What is your favorite thing you did all summer? Going swimming at Didi and Pop Pop's house
Name 3 words that tell all about you? Happy, shy, energy (Yes.  To all three.)

No comments:

Post a Comment