Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big Moments aka Chewbacca is a Wookie

Tonight was fun. Earlier in the evening, Wyatt asked to watch his "Major League Baseball for Babies" DVD...twice...in a row. Of course as soon as it started he ran off to get his baseball helmet. Then he asked me to get his bat & tee out of the garage. I figured that was fine...after all my mom doesn't live here, so of course it is ok to play ball in the house. Brittney grabbed Reese and ran for cover (smart decision). After a few minutes he asked me to get his glove, so of course I obliged and got it out of the car.

We played for a while - hitting, throwing and running. Then Wyatt handed me the bat and asked me to go hit. With his glove on his hand, he walked up, placed the ball on the tee and then stepped back. He yelled "Hit the ball Daddy!" so I swung and hit the ball gently towards him. He bent over and fielded the ball like a pro, then threw the ball right back to me! It was awesome. I felt like we had our first father-son practice.

THEN, to top the night off, while we were in the shower Wyatt looked at me and said, "Chewbacca is a Wookie". I was stoked.

What a night!

-Brian










Talking About Chewbacca





No comments:

Post a Comment