Thursday, April 9, 2009

Randomness

  • So my bottom three was off. But I still picked the right person to go home! Adam Lambert must have quite the following if a quarter of the American public missed his performance and still voted for him.
  • The Yankees are 0-2. Against the Orioles. What is happening here? Oh yeah. They stink.
  • Reese is in the beginning phases of learning to crawl! She can now spin around in a circle in the "crawling position," but isn't moving anywhere!
  • We're getting ready for Wyatt's birthday party this Saturday! I ordered his cake last night, and we're in the process of getting the house ready for about 30 people to come over.
  • Where are Reese's teeth? She doesn't have any yet! I'm still feeding her 4 times a day and I have no interest in getting bit, so I'm not that bothered by it, but I feel like she's behind! The Pediatrician didn't say anything about it last week, so I guess he's not concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment