Friday, April 24, 2009

She Likes to Move It!

Reese is going through some pretty big changes this week! One of her bottom teeth have finally broken through. She is incredibly cranky today, but I'm excited to say that she will no longer be toothless!

She is also moving! She's been trying to crawl for about a week, and she's been able to move around on a circle for awhile. But she finally made the progression to movement the day before yesterday. Of course, she only moves backwards, but I'll take what I can get!

I've been putting her down awake between 7:30 and 8 and she's become a pro at putting herself to sleep. She doesn't even cry. Aaaaaaaaah. That my friends, is a sigh of relief. Because not only is she putting herself to sleep, but she's also sleeping through the night. I've had to go get her every morning this week to feed her before I left for work, and then she goes right back to sleep for her Daddy. Suh-weet!

Now we just have to see how long all of this lasts! Hopefully it lasts through this beautiful weekend so we can all be well rested when we're out enjoying this beautiful weather!

Of course, knowing us, we might just be home watching the Yankees/Red Sox series all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment