Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Smiles!

Yesterday Reese took her first trip to the mall! Since it was nasty (for the second day in a row) we decided to go to MacArthur Center for the day. Brian and I used to make the drive there all the time because it's a great mall and you don't run the risk of seeing too many people (Brian prefers to be in cognito). We hadn't been there in awhile and it was something to do, and we were hoping to go and redeem our zoo passes before the Halloween weekend when it will be packed and we wanted to go visit Brian's grandmother.

We walked through Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware (the two main reasons I love that mall), and then started shopping sales for the kids. Wyatt got several shirts and Reese got a couple shirts and a hooded sweater (so the sweater wasn't on sale, but I had to get it for her). I was looking at all the little wool coats and dresses for Christmas and I can't wait to put her in them. I used to love wearing that stuff when I was a little girl! I am absolutely in love with this coat! (So Mom, if you would like to buy it for her for Christmas it would be like a present for me too!)

After the mall we stopped at the zoo to get our passes renewed and tried to call Brian's grandmother but she wasn't home. We came back here and Reese was all smiles. I guess her first trip to the mall was just too fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment