Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Girl Update!

Today was our 36 week appointment for Baby Girl, and we are now only 21 days away from meeting her! Today they checked my blood pressure, which was at 112/60, measured my stomach, which was right on target for 36 weeks, and listened to her heart beat which was in the high 130's/low 140's.

I've gained 26 pounds so far this pregnancy, so I think I'll be right on target for my 30 pound goal. I just have no interest in weighing as much as I did after I had Wyatt! The results of my Group B strep test came back positive, which didn't happen with Wyatt, so this time I have to take some antibiotics while they're wheeling me to surgery!

Our final two appointments are already scheduled for the next two Mondays and we'll be at the hospital first thing on the 25th! We have 21 days total and I only have 9 more days of work! The countdown is really on!

No comments:

Post a Comment