Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Little of This, A Little of That

First of all, note my amazing accuracy at picking the bottom three and the person that went home on American Idol. I think that I am a pop culture genius (really, I do. Ask anything. I dare you.).



Anywho, the past few days have been a little crazy around here. Brian's been working a lot, so I've been doing a lot by myself. Fortunately, our parents are close by so I get a lot of help :).



Thursday started out as a beautiful day. The kids and I played outside and then ended up going to my sister's soccer practice. By the time we actually got to the field, the temperature had dropped twenty degrees and it was raining. So we ended up sitting in the car until practice was over. Wyatt then stayed the night at my parents' house. My mom said that he slept pretty well, but that she thinks he might have restless leg syndrome. Apparently he's a kicker. I wouldn't know because he never sleeps in my bed, but I wouldn't be surprised. He always ends up in some crazy positions when he's sleeping.



On Friday I had a Doctor's appointment so I got home a little late. The kids and I went to dinner at my parents' house and my sister ended up coming back here to spend the night. We ate ice cream and watched Friday Night Lights. It was a pretty good episode. I won't get into specifics because Brian hasn't watched it yet, but I enjoyed it. Although I don't feel like Riggins was in the episode much. Brian will enjoy it because Lyla was.

Speaking of Riggins, I meant to mention how much I enjoyed Men's Health this month. And how much I'm looking forward to new Wolverine movie that's coming out because he's in it.

Today the kids and I stayed home all day. Brian got Wyatt a little play grill last week, so Wyatt made me some chips and "pizza-sketti" on it. Then he put it on a plate and gave it to me. Have you ever pretended to eat play food? That is some fun stuff.

Tonight I went over to a friends' house and had dinner and sat around talking for a few hours. It was so nice to be able to talk to my friends and just hang out. I think I'm going to hit the hay early tonight since I get to wake up with the kids in the morning. And if tomorrow morning is anything like this morning, it will start with a shower for Mr. Wyatt. He ended up with a bit of a mess in his diaper this morning, and I am not interested in repeating that tomorrow. That kind of clean up is a Daddy thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment