Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Poor Girl

Reese hasn't been feeling too well this week. A combination of maladies have fallen upon her and made her pretty much miserable. But she has such a sweet personality that you wouldn't think anything was bothering her at all.

The first thing that's getting to her is her gosh darned tooth. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for at least one to cut through and nothing has happened yet! I think tonight is going to be the night though. Her gum is looking pretty white and I can feel it about to break through. I know that the pain will get better after this first tooth, but I hate for her to suffer. And the constant drooling isn't helping another problem...

Which is this crazy rash! She's had a pretty bad rash (lots of little dry spots) all over her tummy and back. I've been applying Cetaphil multiple times a day, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm trying to keep bibs on her to keep her tummy and chest dry, but it doesn't always work.

Especially since her rash seems to be getting worse because of her apparent allergies. I breastfeed her, she shouldn't have allergies! Anyway, the beautiful weather we had last weekend and the fresh flowers (and pollen) that we've had in the house have contributed to watery, itchy eyes and a runny nose for Reesie. Her eyes were itching her so bad that she was scratching her eye with her thumb and digging her fingers into her forehead. The forehead scratching was just a side effect of the eye scratching, there wasn't anything actually wrong with it, but she does have some scabs all over her forehead now.

Anyway, I am really hoping her teeth cut tonight, but I'm gonna go catch some sleep now while she's sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment