Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project 365: Week 2

I made it through another week taking a picture a day! I would like to apologize if you follow me on Instagram, or if you're my friend on Facebook, because you've probably already seen these!
 
I would love to take a picture of every kid every day, but that seem unrealistic.  And something wrought with high expectations that I could most assuredly not meet.  And then give up on. So I'll do my best to take a picture of somebody or something every day!
 
Tuesday, January 8
Cuddled up in his Spiderman jammies with Daddy.  I love this little face!


Wednesday, January 9
Finley!  Put your skirt down!
We had an unseasonably warm day. She was supposed to come to a meeting with me, but ended up hanging out with Katie and Stevie instead.  All dressed up for nothing!

Thursday, January 10
Wyatt's unit at school this month is "kids around the world."  He was learning about Japan, so he took his Ichiro ball for show and share, and he brought home chopsticks to eat sushi cheese with!

Friday, January 11
Love my sweet girls cuddled up on the couch!
 
Saturday, January 12
We had a long day of basketball for Wyatt and errands.  The kids cuddled up on the couch to watch The Lion King while Brian ran to pick up a pizza.  This was before he booted the children to a different room when it was time for football!  Ha!
 
Sunday, January 12
Hudson wasn't napping, so we brought him down to hang out with us while the big kids had quiet time.  He is such a sweet little guy!  He set up his choo choo's by himself!

Monday, January 13
Hockey helmet!  We decided to sign Wyatt up for ice skating lessons at the local rink.  It's the first step to getting this guy in hockey gear!  He was beyond excited when we went to pick up his new helmet.  He obviously wore it home!


And two more of my favorites from this week...
She seems so big to me here! I can't believe how fast she's growing and learning.  She is developing quite the personality!
These two wanted to watch The Lion King together while Wyatt was at school on Thursday.  Hudson shouted "Simba!  Simba!"  He is really into hanging out with his big sister right now.  Although, he definitely enjoys playing with Wyatt.  They had Wyatt's Imaginext toys out the other day (it's basically a village), and they were playing together like big kids.  It was crazy to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment