Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ornament of the (Yester)Day!

Starring Mickey & Minnie! Can you tell we've been to Disney three times in the last two years? Brian and I got this one on our honeymoon. We didn't actually go to Disney World then either. For the first week of our honeymoon we went on our second cruise, this time to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Belize. Once we were off the ship we drove from Tampa to Orlando and went to Sea World and Discovery Cove. At Discovery Cove we swam with dolphins...it was awesome! Our hotel was right next to Downtown Disney, so we ended up hanging out there and shopping everyday after we went to the amusement park, and we bought a TON of stuff including the ornament!

Yesterday I was busy all day, with the Powersports Department's annual Christmas celebration after work and some Christmas shopping last night. I wish I had more to blog about the celebration, but the gist is, Wyatt got scared of Santa, Reese started crying, the food line was too long for me to go through with two kids (although someone did get food for me), and the building was a sweltering inferno. The decorations were beautiful, but the kids and I left early. Unfortunately I wasn't able to talk to long lost co-workers while I was there :(!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You're a hoot. I'm bummed we didn't get to visit, too. We're just going to have to have a playdate. Your munchkins are even more adorable in person!

    And, I'm so glad you thought it was sweltering in there, too. I was afraid maybe I was getting early hot flashes...sheese!

    ReplyDelete