Thursday, November 6, 2008

Precious!

Wyatt woke up from his nap and was a little cranky. I took him to our bedroom and had him "help" me collect laundry to throw in the wash and he was a little better. We changed his poopy diaper and he was much better. He told me he wanted to eat and walked to his chair, so I put him in and gave him some yogurt and a spoon and his mood improved significantly. I walked away to throw the yogurt cup away and he looked at me and said "Momma, want a kiss?" And he gave me the sweetest little kiss!

On the Reese front: she has a little bit of a fever but she seems to be doing okay. She and I went to the mall earlier while Wyatt went to lunch with my Dad and she was so good, but she's been a sleepy little girl since then. Hopefully it goes away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment