Monday, November 24, 2008

Screaming Baby?

Over the last week and a half we've been on the road a lot. I have found an absolutely fool proof method to keep Reese from screaming (okay sometimes she doesn't completely stop, but she definitely simmers down). The song is White Horse by Taylor Swift. You may have previously heard it at the end of the very first Grey's Anatomy episode this season (if you're the kind of person who pays attention to the music...I am). I've been a fan of hers for awhile so I went and got the CD and I love the whole thing. Reese loves one song. Over and over and over and over again. But its a good song. Another great song that you'll love if you're a Mommy is The Best Day. Anyway, just a tip if you're looking for a song that will sooth a screaming baby!

And P.S..... another reason that the Doctor that delivered the kids is my favorite...she released me back to work next week not this week! So I'm not going in tomorrow because I'm waiting on a new note, which should be done tomorrow afternoon. My silly company won't let me back without a note. Nope. So I'm home with my babies for another day! And then I'm at work for a day (and hardly anyone will be there). And then I get a paid holiday (main reason for going back this week). And then I go back to work for a day. And then I'm home for three. Don't push me....I'm easing back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment